Not only Prince Harry (35) and Meghan Markle (38) have had it with the British press. Prince William (37) and Kate Middleton (38) are also done with it and are taking legal action against the magazine ‘Tatler’ for an article that they do not like, reports ‘The Mail on Sunday’.
“The story contains a series of inaccuracies and misrepresentations”
Then Tatler came up with the article Catherine the Great , Kensington Palace was already upset. William and Kate’s office even made a statement about it. “The story contains a series of inaccuracies and misrepresentations, which were not presented to us before publication,” it said. But the magazine does not want to give in and remains behind the story.
Tatler will print the article in their summer issue soon, but according to The Mail on Sunday requested not to . The editor-in-chief of the magazine said earlier that he would support and that Kensington Palace itself did not want to participate in the play. In the article, Kate is described as lazy and angry at the departure of Meghan and Harry. The couple refuted allegations and asked the British media not to spread it. It remains to be seen how it will play out.