Many people witnessed the horrifying moment when iPhone Exploded in his owners hand when he took it to the repair show to get fix its cracked screen.
This incident happened in Queensland when a man took his iPhone to repair shop to get replaced its broken screen. The phone exploded in owners hand while he was explaining to the shop keeper that the phoen doesn’t charge properly and was asking to replace the screen.

All the dramatic or i should say tragic horrifying scene was recorded in CCTV system. CCTV footage shows that the phone burned completely before it was doused by the shopkeeper with fire extinguisher.