Floyd Mayweather did not say his last word. The retired American boxer since his fight against Conor McGregor in 2017 announced in a message on Twitter that he would undoubtedly put on the gloves. “I’m coming out of retirement in 2020,” said the 42-year-old American athlete this Friday, Nov. 22, without saying more.

The message in question is accompanied by a photograph of Floyd Mayweather in battle dress. Earlier in the day, the American boxer had already mentioned his return to competition by publishing a snapshot of him with Dana White, the boss of the UFC. “We are working together once again to offer the world a spectacular new event in 2020,” says the legend.

View this post on Instagram

Coming out of retirement in 2020

A post shared by Floyd Mayweather (@floydmayweather) on

In a recent interview with Reuters, however, Floyd Mayweather announced he was done with boxing. “I had calls to come back to the ring but my health is my wealth,” he said, “Boxing is a very brutal sport, you have to know when to hang up.”

Floyd Mayweather had already announced his retirement in 2015 after his fight against Andre Berto. Then the American was back in the ring in 2017 to face Conor McGregor. Will he really give up the gloves or just organize an exceptional fight in the coming months? It will take a little longer to know the answer to this question.