There are already very few images of the Dukes of Sussex in the Royal Duke Foundation and the Duchess of Cambridge.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have mostly been removed from the Royal Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s website.
Harry and Meghan separated from the joint charity in June, to establish their own royal Sussex organization.
The updated site now features images of Prince William and Kate of Great Britain on their homepage and the new name of the Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, instead of their previous title, including the four royalty members.
The charitable organization officially changed its name from the ‘Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’ in August.
The Sussex’s decision to leave the charity followed reports of conflicts, first between Kate and Meghan, then between future King William and his younger brother.
The sources at that time denied that there was a dispute, saying that it was “largely to prepare both couples for their future roles, which are obviously on divergent paths.”
The joint venture of William, Kate, Harry and Meghan was destined to harness the power of the real high-profile quartet.
The Fab Four were named after going on stage together in the first, and so far the only forum of the Royal Foundation in London in February 2018.
At that time, Harry said that “working as a family has its challenges”, but insisted that “we are united for the rest of our lives.”
When the separation was announced, it was said that both couples would continue to work together in the future, including in the Heads Together mental health campaign.
The four royalty members made an announcement on Monday, launching the Every Mind Matters campaign, an initiative of Public Health England and the NHS to train people to control the first symptoms of poor mental health.