The actor through social networks revealed that he was celebrating the occasion while he was in quarantine.
Actor Antonio Banderas says he tested positive for coronavirus, and revealed the unfortunate news on his 60th birthday.
In an Instagram post with a black and white photo of himself as a child, Banderas said he was celebrating the occasion while in quarantine.
Greetings to all. I want to make public that today, August 10, I am forced to celebrate my 60th birthday following quarantine after having tested positive for the COVID-19 disease, caused by the coronavirus ”.
“I would like to add that I feel relatively well, just a little more tired than usual and confident that I will recover as soon as possible following the medical indications that I hope will allow me to overcome the infectious process that I suffer and that is affecting so many people around the planet” .
“I will take advantage of this isolation to read, write, rest and continue making plans to begin to give meaning to my recently released 60 years to which I arrive full of enthusiasm and enthusiasm.”
“A big hug to everyone. Antonio Banderas”.
Banderas is the latest star to reveal that it has been affected by the coronavirus, as the number of global cases of the life-threatening disease surpasses 20 million.
Last week, Charmed actress Alyssa Milano opened up about her own four-month battle with the coronavirus, revealing that at times she thought she was “dying” from the virus. And yesterday, a new update from Milano, which showed that it has been hit with an apparently common coronavirus symptom: hair loss.